One-on-one coaching to help you clarify your career path and cut through the confusion of which way to go next. Coaching is a process that will enable you to see your talents and strengths and how you can best apply them to your career for more fulfillment and to reach your big destinations.
- A thinking partner to help you see your different choices more clearly and give you new pespectives
- A trusted confidant to discuss challenges, opportunities or even confusion around your future career
- Guidance in new perspectives, ideas to explore
- Developing possibilities and creative solutions
- Accountability – Reaching and exceeding your goals
The internalGPS® Coaching Model will be customized to fit your needs:
1. Identify Your Current Location: Strengths/Talents, Values, Skills, Experiences, Accomplishments, Passions.
2. Set A Clear Destination: A Vision of Where You Want to Go.
3. Minimize Obstacles: Daily Habits, Goals, Plans for Staying On Your Path.
4. Celebrate Success: Keep Focused on Progress to Thrive While You Drive.
Contact us to set up your complimentary session or to ask any questions.
Paula Shoup is professional certified as an ACC Coach through the International Coach Federation (ICF) and a graduate of the Coach University Core Essentials Program. She is the President-Elect of the Phoenix chapter of the the ICF and a strong proponent of the ICF code of ethics, go to coachfederation.org for more information.